STATEMENT of FAITH
1. We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God.
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for
instruction in righteousness.
2 Timothy 3 v 16.
2. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ led a perfect sinless life, that he gave His life on the
cross as a ransom to save all those who come to Him in repentance and faith.
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1 John 2 v 2.
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is now seated at the right hand of the father in heaven
acting as our High Priest and Advocate.
Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right
hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Romans 8 v 34.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts sinners and indwels those who believe on the Lord
Jesus as Saviour.
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Romans 8 v 9.
5. We believe in the Godhead consisting of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.
Deuteronomy 6 v 4.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was raised from the dead.
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was
crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said.
Matthew 28 v 5 - 6.
7. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will come again to receive His people unto Himself.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14 v 3.